- Helen Tibbo, UNC-Chapel Hill (chair)
- Nicky Agate, Modern Language Association
- Mitch Brodsky, New York Philharmonic
- Aaron Collie, Michigan State University
- George Coulbourne, Library of Congress
- Heidi Dowding, Indiana University
- Bonnie Gordon, Rockefeller Archive Center
- Carol Kussmann, University of Minnesota
- Margaret Maes, Legal Information Preservation Alliance
- Jenny Mullins, Dartmouth College
- Miranda Nixon, University of Pittsburgh
- Bethany Nowviskie, Digital Library Federation
- Sibyl Schaefer, UC-San Diego
- Frederick Zarndt, Global Connexions
Digital Preservation 2016 is the major meeting and conference of the National Digital Stewardship Alliance—open to NDSA members and non-members alike—focusing on digital stewardship and preservation, data curation, and related issues. This year, it will be held at the historic Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 9-10 November 2016, in conjunction with the 2016 Digital Library Federation Forum (7-9 November).
Digital Preservation 2016 (#digipres16) will help to chart future directions for the NDSA, and is expected to be a crucial venue for intellectual exchange, community-building, development of best practices, and national-level agenda-setting in the field.