Welcome! Start by reviewing this website and the Membership Packet.
Five Easy Ways to Get Involved
- Contact your Interest Group or Working Group co-chairs to learn more about how to get involved in a specific group or activity.
- Offer to help take meeting minutes (this is always truly appreciated!).
- Help with small or large tasks to accomplish Interest Group or Working Group goals.
- Chat with your fellow members via the listserv - ask questions, tell us about your projects, introduce yourself! You will be added to the listserv upon joining the NDSA, and can always access it here
- Encourage your co-workers to get involved.
Have an idea for a project or activity?
- Email your idea to the Interest Group listserv or the NDSA-ALL listserv.
- Contact your Interest Group co-chairs. Action teams may also be formed outside of (or within) the Interest Groups to perform specific tasks or accomplish goals. Start one up!
- Lost your wiki password? Go here, and enter your username. Click “Reset password”. A temporary password will be sent to your email address. Forgot your username? Go here and click “Help with logging in”.
- Listserv questions or problems? If you or a colleague need to be added or removed from NDSA_ALL or one of the Interest Group listservs, contact your Interest Group co-chairs.
- I’m in the “wrong Interest Group!” Don’t be afraid to change Interest Groups. If the one you initially signed up for isn’t a good fit, and you’re more interested in activities going on in one of the other Interest Groups, please feel free to change groups. We realize that as the work evolves, new members may find themselves in the “wrong” group. Contact a Interest Group co-chair if you have questions about switching Interest Groups.
- If all else fails, email@example.com.