Digital Preservation Conference
About the NDSA and Digital Preservation 2021
The NDSA is a consortium of 260 organizations committed to the long-term preservation and stewardship of digital information and cultural heritage, for the benefit of present and future generations. Digital Preservation 2021 will be a crucial venue for intellectual exchange, community-building, development of good practices, and national-level agenda-setting in the field, helping to chart future directions for both the NDSA and digital stewardship.
The NDSA strives to create a safe, accessible, welcoming, and inclusive event, and operates under the DLF Forum’s Code of Conduct.
The NDSA invites proposals for Digital Preservation 2021: Embracing Digitality (#DigiPres21) to be held ONLINE this year on November 4th. See the 2021 CFP for more information.
2021 DigiPres Organizing Committee
- Tricia Patterson, Harvard University (2021 Chair)
- Jes Neal, Williams College (2021 Vice-Chair, 2022 Chair)
- Rachel Appel, University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- Heather Barnes, Wake Forest University
- Moriah Caruso, University of Washington Libraries
- Greg Colati, University of Connecticut
- Chelsea Denault, Michigan Digital Preservation Network
- Stacey Erdman, Arizona State University
- Angela Fritz, Wisconsin Historical Society
- Deirdre Joyce, Syracuse University
- Alex Kinnaman, Virginia Tech University Libraries
- Monique Lassere, Houghton Library at Harvard University
- Ruby Lorraine Martinez, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Krista Oldham, Clemson
- Patrice-Andre “Max” Prud’homme, Oklahoma State University
- Thomas Pulhamus, University of Delaware
- Aliya Reich, CLIR/DLF
- Amy Rudersdorf, AVP
- Kim Schroeder, Wayne State University
- Beth Shields, Oregon State University
- Kristen Weischedel, IIT
- Lauren Work, University of Virginia Library (Communications Liaison)
- Frederick Zarndt, Global Connexions
Calendar and Past Meetings
Past Meetings: An archive of Digital Preservation meetings from 2011-2020 can be found on the Past Digital Preservation Conference page.