Digital Preservation Conference
November 12, 2020, now online!
About the NDSA and Digital Preservation 2020
The NDSA is a consortium of more than 250 organizations committed to the long-term preservation and stewardship of digital information and cultural heritage, for the benefit of present and future generations. Digital Preservation 2020 (#digipres20) will be a crucial venue for intellectual exchange, community-building, development of good practices, and national-level agenda-setting in the field, helping to chart future directions for both the NDSA and digital stewardship.
The NDSA strives to create a safe, accessible, welcoming, and inclusive event, and operates under the DLF Forum’s Code of Conduct.
Registration is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
Registered for Digital Preservation 2020 and need to log in to your ConfTool account? You can do so by clicking here.
See our Social and Wellness Activities to take a break from Zoom fatigue!
Keynote: Jennifer Ferretti
Jennifer Ferretti will open this year’s Digital Preservation conference.
Jennifer A. Ferretti (she/her) is an artist and Digital Initiatives Librarian at the Maryland Institute College of Art on Piscataway Land (Baltimore, Maryland). She is a first-generation American Latina/Mestiza whose librarianship is guided by critical perspectives, not neutrality. With a firm belief that art is information, she is interested in the research methodologies of artists and non-Western forms of knowledge making and sharing. Jennifer is a Library Journal 2018 Mover and Shaker, and founder and principal of We Here,™️ a community dedicated to supporting folks who identify as Black, Indigenous, and People of Color in libraries and archives.
Is your organization interested in becoming a sponsor of #digipres20 or the DLF Forum? Take a look at our sponsorship opportunities and please contact Louisa Kwasigroch if you would like more information.
We are so grateful to our Digital Preservation 2020 sponsors!
2020 DigiPres Organizing Committee
Thank you to our wonderful planning committee!
- Courtney C. Mumma, Texas Digital Library (chair)
- Tricia Patterson, Harvard University (vice chair)
- Heather Barnes, Wake Forest University
- Suzanne Chase, Georgetown University
- David Cirella, Yale University Library
- Greg Colati, University of Connecticut
- Stefan Elnabli, UCSD Libraries
- Elizabeth England, US National Archives and Records Administration
- Siobhan Hagan, DC Public Library
- Deirdre Joyce, Syracuse University
- Julia Kim, Library of Congress
- Alex Kinnaman, Virginia Tech University Libraries
- Kathryn Michaelis, Emory University
- Jes Neal, Hampshire College
- Dan Noonan, The Ohio State University
- Krista Oldham, Clemson University Libraries
- Margo Padilla, NY Historical Society Museum & Library
- Thomas Pulhamus, University of Delaware
- Aliya Reich, CLIR/DLF
- Amy Rudersdorf, AVP
- Abby Stambach, College of the Holy Cross
- Lance Stuchell, University of Michigan Library
- Paige Walker, Boston College
- Kristen Weischedel, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Frederick Zarndt, Digital Divide Data
DigiPres Call for Proposals
The 2020 DigiPres Call for Proposals closed on May 11. You can review the CFP here.
Calendar and Past Meetings
Past Meetings: An archive of Digital Preservation meetings from 2011-2019 can be found on the Past Digital Preservation Conference page.