Communications and Publications Working Group
Group Chair: Carol Kussmann - kussmann at umn dot edu
The Communications and Publication Working Group works with the Leadership team to schedule the publication activities of the Interest and Working groups, update the NDSA website, post social media and blog posts, and finalize NDSA publications and make them available. To join this Working Group, please contact the coordinators.
The Communications and Publications Working Group generally meets monthly but also meets as needed based on the activities of the other groups.
- Updating the website
- Posting blog posts
- Reviewing reports and publishing them to the NDSA OSF site
- Social media posts to Twitter
- Assisting NDSA Leadership with internal documentation
- Carol Kussmann, Digital Preservation Analyst, University of Minnesota Libraries (co-chair)
- Elizabeth England, Digital Preservation Specialist, U.S National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) (social media specialist)
- Grete Graf, Digital Preservation Librarian, Yale University Library
- Sadie Menchen, Digital Strategist, Smith College Libraries
- Kathryn Michaelis, Digital Preservation Program Manager, Emory University Libraries (publication specialist)
- Nathan Tallman, Digital Preservation Librarian, Penn State
- Lauren Work, Digital Preservation Librarian, University of Virginia Library