Communications and Publications Working Group
Group Chairs: Carol Kussmann (kussmann at umn dot edu) and Dan Noonan (noonan dot 37 at osu dot edu)
The Communications and Publication Working Group works with the Leadership team to schedule the publication activities of the Interest and Working groups, update the NDSA website, post social media and blog posts, and finalize NDSA publications and make them available. We also work on creating guideance documents for Leadership and Interest and Working group co-chairs and members. To join this Working Group, please contact the coordinators.
The Communications and Publications Working Group generally meets monthly but also meets as needed based on the activities of the other groups.
- Updating the website
- Posting blog posts
- Reviewing reports and publishing them to the NDSA OSF site
- Social media posts to Twitter
- Assisting NDSA Leadership with internal documentation
- Carol Kussmann, Digital Preservation Analyst, University of Minnesota Libraries (co-chair)
- Dan Noonan, Digital Preservation Librarian, The Ohio State University (co-chair)
- Grete Graf, Digital Preservation Librarian, Yale University Library
- Mary Grace Kosta, Congregational Archivist, Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph in Canada
- Sibyl Schaefer, Digital Preservation Librarian/Chronopolis Program Manager, UC San Diego