Infrastructure Interest Group
Infrastructure Interest Group Co-Chairs: Eric Lopatin - Eric [dot] Lopatin [at] ucop [dot] edu and Robin Ruggaber - rsl6m [at] virginia [dot] edu
The Infrastructure Interest Group works to identify and share emerging practices around the development and maintenance of tools and systems for the curation, preservation, storage, hosting, migration, and similar activities supporting the long term preservation of digital content. Cloud storage and computing platforms are given special focus given their trends.
Take me to the Infrastructure Interest Group Listserv! If you are already a member of this Interest Group, you can always access the Listserv (including its archives) at that link. To join this Interest Group, please contact the coordinators.
- NDSA Interest Groups now meet on a rotating schedule with one per month to help members who have wanted to participate in multiple groups but didn’t have the time for two or more calls a month.
- All NDSA events can be found on the NDSA Calendar
- The meetings for the Infrastructure Interest Group are held quarterly at 3pm EST.
- The 2023 dates are listed below:
- March 20th
- June 26th
- September 12th (Tuesday)
- December 4th
- Calendar invites are not sent out due to the changing nature of the membership list. We encourage you to create a recurring invite to your own calendar, using the information found in the meeting agenda/notes document linked below.
- Call in information is available on the running meeting agenda/notes document.
- Meetings are generally recorded and posted to our YouTube Playlist at https://bit.ly/2QRIMmO.