Infrastructure Interest Group
Infrastructure Interest Group Co-Chairs: Leah Prescott - lp627 [at] georgetown [dot] edu and Matt Schultz - matt [at] educopia [dot] org
Take me to the Infrastructure Interest Group Listserv! If you are already a member of this Interest Group, you can always access the listserv (including its archives) at that link. To join this Interest Group, please contact the coordinators.
The Infrastructure Interest Group works to identify and share emerging practices around the development and maintenance of tools and systems for the curation, preservation, storage, hosting, migration, and similar activities supporting the long term preservation of digital content.
- The Infrastructure Interest Group meets the third Monday of each month at three pm.
- You can join us online at https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/745482656 or via phone at US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 740 3766. Meeting ID: 745 482 656. International numbers available.
- Agendas and notes for/from meetings held in 2020 are available at https://bit.ly/30XnNWs.
- Meetings are generally recorded and posted to our YouTube Playlist at https://bit.ly/2QRIMmO.
- Agendas and notes for 2019 are available at https://bit.ly/2FyZzt6.